Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Work Day & VASE Information

We have been working on our projects now for over a week. You sould have all of your facial features and background planned out (sketched onto your board) and you should be half way through with drawing it all in detail. Remember, you have until January 30th to have this all drawn and then spray fixed in order to begin painting.

I will be out on Friday for a wedding, so please ask all of your questions in the next 3 days! Also, you may come in at 7:30 any morning to work extra on your projects. You may also come in during any free periods or other free class time.

VASE:
I am still missing some reference photos and sketch plans! Please get those to me by THIS Thursday.
Those who have them missing are... Mikey, Marco, Robert, April, & Luke.  I also need a title for most of your VASE projects. Turn those into me by this Thursday as well or I will make one up for you. Also, VASE students come see me to sign up for a VASE t-shirt. The cost should be about $12.  Finally, remember that Feb. 1st will be our late night lock in work time. We will stay at the school for as long as you're working on your projects or at least until the 12:00 curfew. Bring your projects, materials, food, energy drinks, music, and a positive attitude. We will also be practicing interview skills!


No comments:

Post a Comment