Friday, January 11, 2013

Due Today!! Sketch, Plan, and Color Choice

 DUE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD TODAY!!!
Please turn in your sketch and plans to the box on my desk!
You may leave the page in your sketchbook and just turn in your whole book as well.


First, draw a sketch with the location of yourself and your plans for the layout of your painting. You need you use the whole page and put a lot of thought into the composition. Remember key terms like unity. repetition, emphasis, variety. and balance. This is just a quick drawing and doesn't need to have tons of detail. It is your way to show me what you are envisioning for your project. Next, you need to write on the back of your sketch about what the drawing means. What story do the plans tell about you? What color scheme do you plan to use? How does it enhance the design? What is the purpose? Make your idea have depth and a message.


my sketch



My project is about me thinking about Alzheimer’s and how it affects the brain. I am envisioning synapsis firing with text that relate to the subject. This disease is a tragedy and it has impacted my family greatly. Not many days go by that I am not thinking about a cure, a cause, or the fear that I may someday have this disease too. My color choice is an analogous color scheme with a complementary accent. I will be using blues, blue violets, and violets. I will also be using an orange, and yellow orange.



No comments:

Post a Comment