Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sorry I am out...

I have had a family emergency today and I am very sorry that I am out!
You ALL know what you did to be doing to finish your projects!!

All Art 1 students need to be finishing your watercolor paintings!!! we are planning to have a critique for those tomorrow! If you would like to add black ink, the pens are in the top drawer of the tool cabinet. Those cutting on mat boards... the projects are also in that cabinet and the cutting board is in the top drawer as well. The exacto blades are in the silver drawer in the shelf behind my desk. (You all know this!) Once you finish, and for those who already have, I expect you all to free draw in your sketchbooks. If you cannot figure out something to draw please make zentangles.

All Art 2-4 students need to be working on their major projects! You all have rubrics made and know what to do! If you have no clue what to do then please draw a face drawing in your sketchbook!

Best wishes today!!!
Email any questions to me at ahough@esc17.net

Love, Mrs. Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment