Tuesday, October 15, 2013

7th & 8th Period Sub Grade

This afternoon I will be out for a doctor appointment with my mom. I am sorry that you will not be able to finish your tests today as planned. We WILL be finishing those tomorrow. Since I am out and I do not want you to start painting, etc, without me... here is your assignment...

Go to my October 16, 2012 post and watch the videos!! Then do the assignment!!!
This is the post...
"Today we are going to be creating Blind Contour, Contour, and Cross Contour Drawings of your hand.
Step 1: Watch the videos below to get a better idea of what these types of drawings are.
Step 2: Get out your sketchbook or on a piece of white paper, as well as a pen and a pencil.
Step 3: Draw 2 BLIND Contour Drawings! Pose your hand differently each time. (Pen)
Step 4: Draw 1 CONTOUR Drawing using your hand in a new pose. (Pencil)
Step 5: Draw 1 CROSS Contour Drawing of your hand while using cross contour hatching. (Pencil)"

Use google images to look up examples!
Check the board for examples as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment