Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"Negative Space" Drawing! 10/10

You will have a substitute today (Thursday) while I am at a workshop. You may post comments and questions to this blog entry and I will get them. I can then call the sub and answer any of your questions or respond to the blog to clarify directions. (ahough@esc17.net)

You may use your laptops for music once you begin drawing but if you are caught messing with the keys too many time to change songs you must put it up! Keep the laptops half closed at all times! You may NOT talk!!! 


"Negative Space" Drawings:

You will draw ONLY the negative space!!! This includes only the area around and in between the objects. This does NOT include the objects, their details, or where they overlap. You will NOT draw lines between where one object overlaps another. Imagine all of the objects becoming one! You may look at the example that I started on my desk.

ONLY FOCUS ON THE NEGATIVE SPACE!!!

You may review the negative space website from yesterdays post.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. StewART

2 comments:

  1. You will draw on the big white paper on my desk and you may look at my example on my desk. The still life you will use is the one in the middle of the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will draw on the big white paper on my desk and you may look at my example on my desk. The still life you will use is the one in the middle of the room.

    ReplyDelete