Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Artist of the Day" Marchal Mithouard

Sorry!... to my first few periods... I have Adilee's 12 month appointment this morning.
Make me proud and be awesome for the sub!

I want you to "google" Marchal Mithouard (aka. Shaka) for todays warm up.
He is AAAA-mazing!! Check out his use of color and 3D elements!

Assignments / Grades:
1. Write a review about Shaka's work. Try to find what inspires the art work and the process that he uses to create it. Pick one of his pieces as your favorite and attach a photo. (CREDIT ALL WEBSITES & SOURCES!) Also, include your own personal thoughts about the contents of his work and his color usage. Once you type your review save it to your art folder and print a hard copy to turn in.

PS I found his website http://www.shaka1.fr/ but his artist statement is in "French". See if you can find it in English! GOOD LUCK! I will reward extra effort and more information because I want to know what his statement is in a BIG WAY!

2. Finish work from previous posts!!! Remember the 4 sketches!

No comments:

Post a Comment